Saturday, January 22, 2005

Resolution

Every year I make the same resolution to lose weight, and then I never really do anything about it. I'll clip some coupons for Slim Fast or Lean Cuisines that may or may not get used. I'll buy produce like it's going out of style and then let it sit in the fridge for weeks. This year is different. I’m forgetting about the whole weight issue. It’s really quite easy, actually, I’m pregnant, so I’m not supposed to be losing weight right now.

Instead, this year I’m resolving to do something I’ve been meaning to do for, oh, I don’t know, about a year and half now. I’m starting a blog. I know, this is a pretty lame first entry, but you’ve got to start somewhere. It’s already January 21st, and I thought I’d better get something written down before January ended and I lost the nerve.

I’ll be back soon. And hopefully I’ll have something more interesting to say. I’m not making any promises, though.

Here's to a new year and resolutions kept (for once)!

No comments: