Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Music in my head*

Loch Lomond (traditional Scottish song)

You take the high road and I’ll take the low road
I’ll be in Scotland before you
But me and my true love will never meet again
On the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond

(Full lyrics here.)

That’s all I remember of the lyrics, so that's what I've been singing over and over. I’ve been singing this since Sunday’s concert. It really was fantastic. I think I enjoyed it more than the girls did. I’m working on a full recap. Hopefully, I'll have it ready for tomorrow.

In other news, today is November 15, which means that I’ve made it halfway through the month. Yay! It has been challenging at times, but then there are times, like last night, where I’m trying to write a post and ideas for four others come pouring out. I like those times.

*Because “This would be playing on my iPod right now if my husband would just install the freaking iTunes already” was too long for a title.

1 comment:

learninghorses said...

I love the *
I wish we had a way of using the * in our speaking too!